Temat: When should I seek medical advice?

Most children who have gastroenteritis have mild symptoms which will get better in a few days. The important thing is to ensure that they have plenty to drink. In many cases, you do not need to seek medical advice. However, you should seek medical advice in the following situations (or if there are any other symptoms that you are concerned about):

If your child is under the age of 6 months.
If your child has an underlying medical condition (for example, heart or kidney problems, diabetes, history of premature birth).
If your child has a high temperature (fever).
If you suspect lack of fluid in the body (dehydration) is developing (see earlier).
If your child appears drowsy or confused.
If your child is being sick (vomiting) and unable to keep fluids down.
If there is blood in their diarrhoea or vomit.
If your child has severe tummy (abdominal) pain.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
https://patient.info/health/gastroenter … #nav-32652

Promotional Video